Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Mr. Jindal and Mr. Brees

I was recently in Louisiana covering the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. Looking through my photos I found a couple of shots which I like, but don't scream "oil spill!!".

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, left, meets New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees outside the Fort Jackson oiled bird cleaning facility in Buras, LA. I kept running into Mr. Jindal while covering the spill.
Girls at a roadside vegetable stand hold flowers near Buras, LA. The girls were hoping the New Orleans Saints would stop their team bus at the stand on their way to visit the oiled bird cleaning station at nearby at Fort Jackson.

A colorful little lizard climbs on a support post of a beach-side shelter in Grand Isle, LA. Check out this video slideshow with some of my best phosts from the spill.

No comments:

Post a Comment