Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fox and alfalfa

A couple of red fox kits spend the afternoon in an alfalfa field near Roseburg on Thursday, June 17, 2010. The red fox is the most widespread and abundant species of fox, found in almost every single habitat in the Northern Hemisphere, from the coastal marshes of United States, to the alpine tundras of Tibetan Plateau.
A friend tipped me off to another fox den near Roseburg. I shot this with my 6oomm f/4 lens with a 1.4x extender.
Check out a slide show of my animal and nature photos. You can purchase limited edition framed prints from the gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Robin - my family and I really enjoyed your slide show last night. Thanks for sharing! Your photos bring wildlife up close so artfully and beautifully - truly amazing work!

    ReplyDelete