Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Saturday, November 20, 2021

A flock of bird photos


I've been photographing lots of birds recently. I had shoulder surgery just over a month ago and my mobility has been limited. I'm pretty much only able to photography while sitting in my car or with my gear on a tripod. 

A juvenile red-shouldered hawk hunts from a utility pole in rural SW Oregon.

A double-crested cormorant drip drys in the late afternoon sun along the Umpqua River.

My bald eagle photo by used by The Guardian. My photography is represented by ZUMApress.com.

A bald eagle takes flight from a Douglas fir tree in Oregon.

Rufous hummingbird shakes off rainwater in Oregon.
An adorable American Kestrel on a utility line.

A bald eagle cruises low over the Umpqua River with a female mallard duck in its talons. Photo taken from far away and enlarged thus a bit blurry.



No comments:

Post a Comment