Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Links to my work

Kentucky tornado- Video and stills from my work with Heart to Heart International in Mayfield, Kentucky after the December 2021 tornado.

Haitian Earthquake photos- Two days after the Aug. 14, 2021 Haitian earthquake struck I packed my gear and was on a jet bound for Port au Prince to meet up with a mobile medical team from the Kansas based non-governmental organization Heart to Heart International. I also wrote a story for the local newspaper about the experience.

Smoke from the Oregon wildfires 2020Recovery after the Almeda fire, and finding shelterVideo I shot and produced for NGO Heart to Heart International.


Hurricane Dorian: Photos, writing, video


Year in pictures 2021

Year in Pictures 2020


Greta Thunberg




























No comments:

Post a Comment