Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

1000th blog post

This posting marks the 1000th update to my photo blog. These photos come from my five most popular posts. The site has had 182,487 total page views since inception. I started the blog at about the time I ended my 20-years as a newspaper photographer. 
The northern spotted owl from July 2010 is the number one most viewed page on my blog. Due to the continued interest in the spotted owl, this posting continues to get numerous "hits" daily. 
Real live ALIENS! No, not really. My post from the U.F.O. Museum in Roswell, New Mexico has been very popular. Apparently people spend a lot of time searching for photos of aliens on the internet. 

My blog post of an emu from Wildlife Safari continues to be popular. The big bird was attempting to get a taste of my Nikon.
Who doesn't love a cool bobcat skull? This post, with several photos of my animal skull collection, is the 4th most popular post on my blog. 
In June of 2010 I traveled to the Gulf of Mexico to cover the Deepwater Horizon oil spill for ZUMAPRESS.com. My photos from the spill have been published worldwide on websites and in magazines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment