Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Shooting art glass

I spent most of yesterday shooting art glass for a new customer in Roseburg. Oregon. They plan to use the photos on their website and for other promotional purposes.
Shooting glass in the studio is a real challenge.  The shape, color, reflections, refractions, and level of clarity of the glass make for a complicated lighting situation.
I'm far from an expert at photographing glass, but I've got the general idea and I'm working on my technique
If you like the work you can visit them in Bandon, Ore., or check out their current website.  I didn't break a single piece...yet.

1 comment:

  1. English and European art glass is well represented by names like Webb, Stevens and Williams, Lalique, Daum, Galle, Baccarat, Val St. Lambert, and Venetian glass from Murano.




    Art Glass MA

    ReplyDelete