Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Award winning wedding photographer in Roseburg

One of the photos from the wedding I shot last month won an award in the April, 2010 Sportsshooter.com "clip contest". Funny that it's not a sports photo, and it's not a wedding photo contest. I'm still excited to win an award for my wedding photography.

The winning photos in the Sportsshooter contest are selected by the paying members of the sportsshooter community. Many of the best photojournalist is the world are members.

So far in 2010, I'm in 7th place in total points in the contest. The Sportsshooter of the year wins a $5,000 Canon EOS-1D Mark IV camera. It's not likely that I'll win. I shoot Nikon anyway.

Looking for an award winning wedding photographer? I still have lots of open dates for the spring, summer, and fall. Check my website for rates and packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment