Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Friday, April 23, 2010

In Washington, D.C.

I'm in Washington, D.C., for the week. I took this last night at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial looking over the reflecting pool towards the Washington Monument. Classic angle.

I'm here as a chaperone with my son's 7th-grade class from Elkton Middle School. It's a whirlwind tour with a bunch 0f young teens. Today we tour the White House, Arlington National Cemetery, and the Newseum. More monuments on The Mall at night.
An Elkon student and teacher make an etching at the Vietnam War Memorial.

Since I'm on this trip as a parent and chaperone, I'm not shooting with by best photo gear. I'm using a Canon G10 advanced point and shoot camera. It's a great little devise. I shot the top photo with a 15-second exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment