Contact: All images are copyrighted.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Boy dies of bubonic plague after eating barbecued marmot (it's my photo of the marmot)

A marmot photo of mine from Montana is getting used with a story about a teenager dying of bubonic plague in Kyrgyzstan after eating a marmot. I guess they didn't have a photo of a barbecued Kyrgystanian marmot.

I took the photo a few years ago while I was working for the Great Falls Tribune and shared it with the Associated Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment