Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My day in pictures

 A few photos from around town this morning.
United States Postal Service clerk Ross Adams wears seasonal Christmas attire as he works to mail packages at the post office in Roseburg, Ore., on Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2011. Adams has been a postal clerk for 21 years and he dressed up every year for Christmas.  I stopped in to get stamps and decided to also get a few shots of Adams.
On a chilly morning, a wild great blue heron hunts for fish in the shallows of a pond in Roseburg, Ore., on Tuesday
Thick ice forms on grass growing near the flowing South Umpqua River in Roseburg.  Temperatures dipped into the 20s overnight. 



 Roseburg firefighter train on the fire escape of the Rose Apartments in the late afternoon. I shot this from the parking lot of my studio.
My work is represented by zumapress.com.  They used one of my icy shots in their Pictures of the Day gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment