Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Roseburg wedding photo booth

The photo booth was epic at Tyrone and Alison's wedding in Roseburg on Saturday.
I use an open design with my photobooth which allows for lots of interaction and extra people in the booth.
My photo booth prints out double-sided photo strips in 15 seconds.
An album and online gallery are provided with every photo booth rental.
The props are optional and you can always bring your own.


I also offer full wedding photography services from my Roseburg based photo studio.  Check my website to see my portfolio.

The photo booth is great fun at wedding receptions and any social gathering.  Check my website for rates.  I still have some open dates for this summer.  The booth is also great at Halloween, Christmas, and New Year's parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment