Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nature's Best Photography

I learned today that I was named a highly honored photographer in the Nature's Best Photography Windland Smith Rice International Awards 2010.

My photo was selected from more than 20,000 images entered in this year's contest.  A selection of Highly Honored images will be chosen to be displayed along with the Category Winners at the Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History in Washington D.C. from the end of April through September of 2011. 
My photo of a kayak on Lake McDonald in Glacier National Park won in the People in Nature category. 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! My husband had to come in to see what I was ooohing and aahhing about.He likes it too!
    Great job Robin! Congratulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete