Contact

Contact: rloznak@gmail.com. All images are copyrighted.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wedding Photographer Special Deal



I really need to get more wedding photos in my portfolio.

I've got the gear, the experience as a professional photojournalist, and the award winning style to provide some of the best wedding photography available. I'm new in business as a portrait, commercial, and wedding photographer and I need to get my lens in the door. I'm offering a special deal to my first few wedding clients. I'll shoot your wedding and provide an online gallery of your images for the super-low price of $300. I also have a very cool photo booth which will be a hit at your reception. I'll offer the photobooth for three hours of unlimited prints for $200.
Take a look at my work and you'll see what I can offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment